You create a network and meet different people in a day and enjoy the communication with the people and exchanging your business card to promote your business. But unfortunately, some of the people are using very poor and low-quality business cards which create a very bad impression on your customer or clients as well. These cards are claiming as unprofessional business card and customers will not like to take the services of the cardholder company. They will think that if they are unable to afford the price of good business card how can they provide high quality services to them. This type of card will pass the trash test and people will throw it into a dustbin.
The basic goal of designing a business card is to make it memorable and professional to other people. In this article, we arne going to give you some important tips about the business cards that will help to promote your services or product.
Tips For Designing A Card:
These are some important tips that help you to design a card
• Do not use only white or black plane cards for your business must use some decent and attractive colors that will help to create a good impression.
• Do not use the thermograph printing for your cards because it is considered passé
• You just need to make sure that there must be 3 methods of the communication on your business card. The prospect must have a preferred method and if you will not include them you cannot hear anything from them. You must list your phone number, mailing address and email address as well.
• Use a high-quality stock for it. A thin card will create an unprofessional impression on the clients.
• Use your business card to drive a great traffic on your business website. Try to advertise something impressive on your card such as downloading a free report or quotation etc. at your website.
• Keep your business card simple do not make it so funky or do not put too much information on it. Only use important information on it. There should be a required space on the card that will help to maintain its simplicity and design visual.
• Do not use more than two types of fonts on the fewer fonts will make it easier on the eyes
• Do not use all capital letters on your card because it may become difficult to read sometime.