(FOR RESIDENT STUDENTS ONLY)
LOCATION: MAIL SERVICES, CAMPUS SERVICES BUILDING, 107 KING STREET, SUITE E
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Customer Service Counter: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm (Closed on weekends except move-in)
- Lobby: Self-Service (Parcel Lockers Only) Daily Access via ID Card 7:00am-12:00am
Mail sent to you must have your name and the correct mailing address
- Mail without a name on it will not be delivered – it will be returned to sender
- Mail incorrectly addressed takes further steps to process; may be delayed or returned to sender
- Use only 74 King St & your Campus Box Number. Do not use your residence hall address
- Mail or packages that are not picked up within 14 days may be returned to sender or disposed of
REMINDER: Flagler College Email is the official means of communication, so check your email daily.
ADDRESSING YOUR MAIL (ONLY RESIDENT STUDENTS RECEIVE MAIL ON CAMPUS)
Correct Address Format:
STUDENT NAME, (required)
Flagler College CM000 (Campus Mail000, use assigned CM#) (required)
107 King Street, Suite D
Saint Augustine FL 32084-4342 (do not use Res Hall address)
PAPERLESS BILLING PREFERRED:
Please set up paperless billing instead of having the bills mailed to your Flagler College address.
When a package arrives for you, you will receive an email notification with a barcode and instructions to pick up from the parcel lockers in the lobby, or from the customer service desk.
You must bring your student ID to pick up mail and packages.
All students living on campus will be assigned a campus mail number. You will receive an email notification that mail is ready for pick up at the Mail Services Customer Service Counter (Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm). You must bring your student ID to pick up mail and packages.
Students who do not live on campus are NOT assigned a campus mail number. Flagler College does not accept mail for off-campus students; it will be returned to sender.
Outgoing stamped mail may be dropped at Mail Services or taken directly to the Post Office across the street. You are able to purchase stamps at the US Post Office.
Items shipped and received prior to your arrival at Flagler College may be sent no sooner than two weeks before the first day of classes and will be stored in the mailroom. During move-in weekend, the Mailroom will have extended hours for pick up. For Fall 2021, Mail Services will accept and hold Resident Student mail beginning on August 11, 2021.
Thank you and best wishes for a successful school year from your Mail Services staff: Terry, Esther and the Mailroom student workers. Terry Bennett, Mailroom Supervisor, (904) 819-6209, firstname.lastname@example.org