What happens to my accounts, files and emails after graduation?
After you graduate, Flagler College Institutional Technology will delete the following data and accounts:
- Your @flagler.edu email account, including all email messages and contacts
- Your MyFlagler access (including access to your academic history information, unofficial transcript, etc.)
- Any files stored on the Windows lab computer network (My Documents, Desktop, etc.)
- Any files stored in your Mac Student or Class network folder
These items WILL be deleted and ALL DATA removed from our system on the following schedule, with no exceptions:
- Fall graduates' accounts are removed on July 31 of the year after you graduate.
- Spring graduates' accounts are removed on January 31 of the year after you graduate.
- Summer graduates' accounts are removed on January 31 of the year after you graduate.