Summer Term 2014
On-line registration opens at 7:00 am on Monday, March 10.
Several departments have revised their summer term course offerings. Please review the summer term schedule before you go on-line to register.
Classes begin on Monday, May 12, and end on Thursday, June 26.
On-line registration will begin Monday, March 10, and continue through Friday, April 4.
Tuition is $431 per credit hour; $1,293 per 3 hour course.
If a course requires lab work, there is an additional lab fee of $25 for the course.
Registration for eleven (11) or more hours requires the approval of Dean Yvan Kelly, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs.
Dean Kelly’s Office is located in the Ponce Hall Administration Wing.
- Students must remit payment for Summer Term class(es) at my.flagler.edu., Business Services tab, Student or Parent Payment Center.
If you have not paid for your summer term class(es) either through Financial Aid or by out of pocket means, by Monday, April 7th, 12:00 pm, your schedule will be dropped.
- Students needing financial aid for Summer Term should visit the Office of Financial Aid, Hanke Hall, 63 Cordova St.
- Please note: a student must enroll in 6 credit hours or more to receive a student loan. If you are enrolled in 6 credit hours and one summer class is cancelled for any reason, you must add another class to meet the minimum 6 credit hours required in order to keep your summer student loan.
IMPORTANT: In order to successfully register, students must:
- Consult with their primary academic advisor prior to registration
- Meet any course pre-requisites
- Be financially cleared by the Office of Business Services, 20 Valencia St.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar, 2nd floor-Wiley Hall, 6 Valencia St., or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Fall 2014-2015 Registration
Please remember to check course times and days after 5:00 pm on Friday, April 11, and again before your pre-registration day.
- Students will pre-register according to the number of hours they will have completed by the end of this current Fall Semester (anticipated hours completed).
- In order to pre-register, students must meet with their primary academic advisor for clearance, prior to their pre-registration day. Your primary advisor must clear you for pre-registration.
- The Registrar’s Office and the Proctor Library will open early between Monday, April 14, and Thursday, April 17.
- To repeat a course, you must sign up in the Registrar’s Office.
Please refer to the Fall Semester 2014-2015 Pre-registration Schedule below.
|| Start Time
|Seniors 90 + Semester Anticipated Hours Completed
|| April 14
|| 7:00 AM
|Juniors 60-89 Semester Anticipated Hours Completed
|| April 15
|| 7:00 AM
|Sophomores 30-59 Semester Anticipated Hours Completed
|| April 16
|| 7:00 AM
|Freshmen 0-29 Semester Anticipated Hours Completed
|| April 17
|| 7:00 AM
Step To Pre-Register On MyFlagler
- Log into MyFlagler with your email credentials. To log in, enter your username (exclude @flagler.edu) and password just as you would when logging into your Flagler email account. If you do not know your password, call the Technology Services department at (904) 819-6293.
- Click on the Online Registration link to connect to Course Schedules on the Registrar page. TIP: You can also navigate to the Registrar page by clicking on the Academics tab and then clicking on the link for the Registrar page OR by clicking here My.Flagler.Edu/Registrar . “How to Register for Classes” is also in the left column.
- PLEASE NOTE: If this is your first visit to the Course Schedule window, you must complete the Registration Agreement form in order to proceed to Add/Drop or Course Search functionality.
- Click on the Add/Drop Courses link which gives you access to the following for the chosen term (2014-2015 Fall Semester):
- Credits currently registered
- Course Search capability
- Your Schedule (Registered)
- To search for a course, enter supporting information such as Title or Course Code or use the drop-down box to the right of Department and choose the department of study. TIP: Click on More Search Options to see additional criteria to narrow your search (Ex: Course Number Range, Day of week, Start time, etc.).
- Click Search.
- A list of matching courses will display; click on the course code to find out more information about each course.
- When you find the course you want, click on the Add this course link in the upper right corner of the course details to add the course to your semester schedule.
- A message will display confirming the course has successfully been added and the newly added course will reflect on your schedule.
- Repeat Steps 6 through 9 to sign up for additional classes that have been approved by your advisor for the upcoming semester.