All full-time undergraduate students enrolled in 12 or more credits are required to have adequate health insurance while attending Flagler College. Flagler College provides an annual student health insurance plan through United Healthcare, which is required for all students who do not have alternate coverage. Note: All International students are required to Enroll in the Flagler College mandatory Health Insurance plan.
To Waive: (by the February 9, 2023 deadline)
- Go to the First Risk Advisors website.
- Scroll down on the text to click on the blue bar “Waive Now”
- Complete the requested information
- Look for the accepted confirmation email from First Risk Advisors
- Monitor your Flagler College online payment site—click on “Activity Details” within 2 to 3 business days to view the removal of the $1,134.00 charge.
To Enroll in the Flagler College First Risk Advisors Health Insurance for 2022-23 with coverage from January 1, 2023, through July 31, 2023.
- Got to the First Risk Advisors website.
- If the student finds it necessary to retrieve their Health insurance ID card prior to February 9, 2023, on the left side list, under “Student Tools”, Click on: “My Account”—click on “Create your My Account”—once created, look for “New ID Card”
- If the student does not “Create your My Account”, the student will automatically be enrolled in the First Risk Advisors policy following the February 9, 2023 deadline date.