NOTE to Students/Parents: When monitoring your student account, you may experience the temporary absence of some of your semester charges. This is due to our process to update/run charges on all student’s accounts that may take up to 2 hours for completion. It is advisable to check the blue “View Account Details” for those charges to return to your student account to get a true balance figure before proceeding with any activity at your online payment site.
Summer Session B student account balances are due July 1, 2020. Enrolled Session B class charges are non-refundable after the July 8, 2020, last day to drop/add.
Fall 2020 statements are now available online through your CASHNet Account. Please follow the steps under “Payment Information” to access your account. If you have financial aid that is not showing as a credit on your statement, please log-in to the financial aid portal, financialaid.flagler.edu, and check “Accept Awards” and “Documents” to make sure that you do not have pending aid or outstanding documents.
If you have questions about your Financial Aid, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about your statement, the Fall 2020 Payment Plan, or Health Insurance, please contact email@example.com
Flagler College mandatory Health Insurance Options:
All full-time undergraduate students enrolled in 12 or more credits are required to have adequate health insurance while attending Flagler College. Flagler College provides an annual student health insurance plan through United Healthcare, which is required for all students who do not have alternate coverage. Note: All International student are required to Enroll in the Flagler College mandatory Health Insurance plan.
To Waive: (by the September 15, 2020 deadline)
- Click on: https://www.firststudent.com/school_detail/waive-schools-insurance-flagler-college/ the First Risk Advisors website.
- Scroll down on the text to click on the blue bar “Waive Now”
- Complete the requested information
- Look for the accepted confirmation email from First Risk Advisors
- Monitor your Flagler College online payment site—click on the blue “View Account Details” within 2 to 3 business days to view the removal of the $1,572 charge.
To Enroll in the Flagler College First Risk Advisors Health Insurance for 2020-21 with coverage from August 1, 2020 through July 31, 2021.
- Click on: https://www.firststudent.com/school_detail/enroll-now-health-insurance-flagler-college-2/
- If the student finds it necessary to retrieve their Health insurance ID card prior to the September 15, 2020 date, on the left side list, under “Student Tools”, Click on: “My Account”—click on “Create your My Account”—once created, look for “New ID Card”
- If the student does not “Create your My Account”, the student will automatically be enrolled in the First Risk Advisors policy following the September 15, 2020 deadline date.