Current students have the option to receive their IRS Form 1098-T electronically (printable PDF). You must complete the steps below to receive your 2021 tax form electronically. If consent is given to receive the form electronically, the 1098-T will be available by February 1, 2022 via your account on my.flagler.edu, under the Financial Document Center. Please note that if a document does not appear in your Financial Document Center on February 1, 2022, you were not eligible to receive a 1098-T in 2021.
If you do not opt-in to receive the 1098-T Form electronically, your form will be mailed February 1st. The arrival of your 1098-T will depend on the US Postal Service and the location of your legal address on file with the College.
Instructions to opt-in to receive your 1098-T electronically:
- Log in with your email username and password on my.flagler.edu
- Click on the “Students” TAB
- Click on the Red “Business Services” BUTTON
- Under Financial Document Center, click the green “Consent to electronic statements”
- Check the box “I Consent to receive electronic 1098-Ts”, then click Submit