Spring bills will be published on November 16, 2020. Please monitor your Flagler.edu emails for a notification from CASHNet once your statement is published.
- Log in with your email username and password above
- Click on the Students” TAB (third tab)
- Click on the Red “Business Services” BUTTON
- Under CASHNet My Account Info, click on Payments/Invoices/Parent PINS
- Click on the third option on the left: “Activity Details” to view all current balance info.
Follow the steps above to access your CASHNet account. There you will see the option to select your refund preference. Refunds are processed more quickly through e-Refund, so students are encouraged to provide their banking information for direct deposit. Once enrollment is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to your Flagler email. Return to the website if you do not receive the confirmation email. If you wish to make any changes, return to the Payment site and click on “Edit” in the eRefund section.
Authorized Payer Only:
- An “Authorized Payer” is a payer other than the student (access must be created by the student ONLY)
- Click on the Red Authorized Payer button below, authorize payer must enter PIN and password (as assigned by the student)