Summer Term 2014
On-line registration opens at 7:00 am on Monday, March 10.
Several departments have revised their summer term course offerings. Please review the summer term schedule before you go on-line to register.
Classes begin on Monday, May 12, and end on Thursday, June 26.
On-line registration will begin Monday, March 10, and continue through Friday, April 4.
Tuition is $431 per credit hour; $1,293 per 3 hour course.
If a course requires lab work, there is an additional lab fee of $25 for the course.
Registration for eleven (11) or more hours requires the approval of Dean Yvan Kelly, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs.
Dean Kelly’s Office is located in the Ponce Hall Administration Wing.
- Students must remit payment for Summer Term class(es) at my.flagler.edu., Business Services tab, Student or Parent Payment Center.
If you have not paid for your summer term class(es) either through Financial Aid or by out of pocket means, by Monday, April 7th, 12:00 pm, your schedule will be dropped.
- Students needing financial aid for Summer Term should visit the Office of Financial Aid, Hanke Hall, 63 Cordova St.
- Please note: a student must enroll in 6 credit hours or more to receive a student loan. If you are enrolled in 6 credit hours and one summer class is cancelled for any reason, you must add another class to meet the minimum 6 credit hours required in order to keep your summer student loan.
IMPORTANT: In order to successfully register, students must:
- Consult with their primary academic advisor prior to registration
- Meet any course pre-requisites
- Be financially cleared by the Office of Business Services, 20 Valencia St.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar, 2nd floor-Wiley Hall, 6 Valencia St., or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.