Summer Term 2015 will have two sessions.
Session A: May 11 through June 26
Session B: July 6 through August 14 (This session is exclusively online classes.)
An online orientation, PDH 140, is required for all students who enroll in an online course in either Session A or B.
There is no tuition fee for PDH 140.
Online registration for Sessions A and B will begin Monday, February 9 at 7:00 am and continue through Sunday, April 5.
You may also register for classes in the Office of the Registrar.
On Monday, February 9, the Office of the Registrar will open at 7:00 am.
Tuition is $431 per credit hour, $1,293 per 3 hour course.
If a course requires lab work, there is an additional lab fee of $25 for the course.
Registration for eleven (11) or more hours requires the approval of Dr. Yvan Kelly, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs.
Dean Kelly’s office is located in the Ponce Hall Administration Wing.
· Students must remit payment for Summer Term class(es) at my.flagler.edu.
· Students needing financial aid for Summer Term should visit the Office of Financial Aid, Hanke Hall, 63 Cordova St.
· Please note: a student must enroll in 6 credit hours or more to receive a student loan. If you are enrolled in 6 credit hours and one summer class is cancelled for any reason, you must add another class to meet the minimum 6 credit hours required in order to keep your summer student loan.
· Students receiving financial aid for summer term must first contact the Office of Business Services in order to be cleared to register for summer term.
· Students must remit payment for Summer Term class(es) at my.flagler.edu, Business Services tab, Student or Parent Payment Center.
· If you have not paid for your summer term class(es) either through Financial Aid or by out of pocket means, by Monday, April 6th at 12:00 pm, your schedule will be dropped.
IMPORTANT: In order to successfully register, students must:
Consult with their primary academic advisor prior to registration
Meet any course prerequisites
Be financially cleared by the Office of Business Services, 20 Valencia St.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar, 2nd floor-Wiley Hall, 6 Valencia St., or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.