Session A: May 13 through June 28 (both on campus and online courses)
Session B: July 8 through August 16 (online courses only)
- Online registration will begin Monday, March 25, and continue through Friday, April 19.
- Tuition is $502 per credit hour, $1,004 per 2 credit course, $1,506 per 3 credit course, $2,008 per 4 credit course
- If a course requires lab work, there is an additional lab fee of $25 for the course.
- Students may attempt up to ten (10) hours in Session A or Session B.
- Registration for eleven (11) or more hours in either Session A or Session B requires the approval of Dr. Art Vanden Houten, Dean of Academic Life.
- Dr. Vanden Houten’s Office is located in the Ponce Hall Administration Wing.
- Students must remit payment for Summer Term course(s) at my.flagler.edu, Business Services tab, Student or Parent Payment Center.
- Students needing financial aid for Summer Term should visit the Office of Financial Aid, Hanke Hall, 63 Cordova St.
- Please note: a student must enroll in 6 credit hours or more to receive a student loan. If you are enrolled in 6 credit hours and one summer course is canceled for any reason, you must add another course to meet the minimum 6 credit hours required in order to keep your summer student loan.
If you have not paid for your summer term course(s) either through Financial Aid or by out of pocket means by Monday, May 6, at 12:00 pm, your summer term schedule will be dropped.
IMPORTANT: In order to successfully register, students:
- Should consult with their primary academic advisor prior to registration
- Must meet any course pre-requisites
- Be financially cleared by the Office of the Bursar/Student Accounts, 20 Valencia St.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar, Ringhaver Student Center second floor or firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns
Summer Housing is available on campus during Session A for $1,150, which includes a $200 declining balance meal plan. Dining will be available in The Bistro. Please contact email@example.com